1. Banana Republic Long Leather Gloves: I purchased some long leather gloves years ago at Target, and they're one of the best purchases I've ever made. They're perfect for wearing with bracelet-length coats as well as those coats that are bracelet-length on you just because you have long arms. Use code BRFRIDAY to get 40% off of these gloves and everything else at Banana Republic except for sweaters, which are 50% off.
2. Kate Spade Glitter Studs - Nordstrom: Kate Spade is offering more colors in her glitter studs, including black and opal shown above. I already have some in the multi-colored glitter (because, of course) from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, but I'm honestly considering getting the black now that they're back on sale. And you should get some too. We can be glitter twins!
3. Darjeeling Infinity Scarf - Anthropologie: Anthro is offering 25% off of everything on their site with the code SHOPTOIT and that includes this gorgeous scarf. I absolutely love the brightly colored thread woven throughout the black and white print.
4. Heather Permitting Cardigan - Modcloth: I love the bits of red on this heathered navy cardigan. And the length is perfect for wearing with skinny jeans and boots on the weekend. It's 20% off at Modcloth and other items are up to 40% off today.
5. Old Navy Plaid Pea Coat: I love pea coats and I've outgrown mine so I'm seriously considering this one in beautiful blue plaid. Especially as it's on sale for $24!!! I know!!! Everything at Old Navy is on sale for at least 40% off, with some items up to 60% off.
6. Gap Resolution Skinny Flare Jeans: I have these flares (I blogged them here) and I love them more every time I wear them. If you're in the market for a flared jean, I highly recommend them. And, today, you can get them for 50% off, along with everything else on Gap's site, with the code BLKFRIDAY.
7. David & Young Floppy Wool Panama Hat - Nordstrom: As I mentioned before, I need a brimmed hat to keep the snow off of my glasses this winter. This one is such a beautiful blue and such a great price that I don't think I'll be able to resist. And, like other select sale items at Nordstrom, it is an additional 25% off the sale price this weekend!
8. Almora Scarf - Anthropologie: It should surprise absolutely no one that I'm madly in love with this scarf. I love the pattern and the blues are so pretty I can't hardly stand it. Once again, use the code SHOPTOIT to get 25% off today.
9. LOFT Cropped Linen Pants: Although my love for blue remains strong, I've been wearing the heck out of shades of burgundy this fall, including these exact pants (blogged here). They do come in black as well, but I've found the burgundy to be surprisingly versatile and oh-so-pretty. You can get them for 40% off today with the code BF40.
10. Gap Merino Wool Sweater: I don't often buy things in multiples because when I do, only one gets worn and the others get ignored. But, this sweater is so perfect for work that I have it, and wear it, in three colors, including this gorgeous plummy burgundy. I recommend sizing up and it runs a bit short so order a tall if you want more length. Once again, use the code BLKFRIDAY to get 50% off of this sweater and everything else at Gap.
11. Impressed for Time Bootie - Modcloth: I love burgundy booties and everything about this one appeals to me, from the shape to the heel height to the buckles. It's a great vegan option and it's on sale for under $40 today.
Prints and Patterns
12. Svetla Lace Pencil Skirt - Anthropologie: I'd probably be obsessed with this skirt if it were just printed, but it's actually a colored lace overlay and I think it's beyond perfection. And it's 25% off with the code SHOPTOIT.
13. Eliza J Ponte Dress - Nordstrom: Okay, yes, this dress is a little busy. But, I like busy. And I love the colors. It's not available in Tall, but I'm betting the length will be manageable even at my height. With an extra 25% off the sale price, it might be worth a try, especially with Nordstrom's everyday free shipping and returns.
14. Ann Taylor Tall Spotted Boiled Wool Skirt: If I hadn't just purchased this similar skirt in gray, I'd be all over this one. The print is, of course, great, but so is the texture of the boiled wool. You can get it for 50% off with the code CELEBRATE at Ann Taylor; in fact you can use that code for anything on the site.
15. LOFT Cable Sweater: Although I love my thin merino Gap sweaters from above, I also love a good textured sweater. And this one looks like a good one. It comes in the colors shown as well as a few more, including black and cream. I can't say for sure how it fits because I just ordered it, but I did get 40% off with code BF40 so it was definitely worth taking the shot.
What about you, Reader Friends? Are you doing any shopping today?
Happy (Black) Friday, All!