Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Floral

I love a good fall floral, but they’re not always easy to find.  However, I was lucky enough to find this skirt this summer:



I think the colors are just perfect for fall and with the black background I think I’ll even be able to wear it into winter with tights and sweaters.  Today, though, it was fairly warm so I wore the skirt (thrifted) sans tights, with a plum-colored blouse (Target), camel cardigan (via Ross) and my riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom). 

Other than that, today is very much a Monday and there isn’t much more to report on that front.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  If you’re interested, I posted a weecap of my weekend here (it includes fuzzy goats, people!).

Happy Monday, Everyone!

Gracey

14 comments:

  1. Love the pattern of your skirt. Ps I am 6'0 too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt, I like the colors of your outfit, very autumn. The boots jazz up the outfit ad make it really sassy.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I just love the colors in this outfit!

    Off to check out the fuzzy goats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this skirt, Gracey! it's great colors. i'm seriously loving fall florals! they're too much fun. this is a great look on you.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracey, your skirt is beautiful. Lovely outfit on you darling. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gracey! you are the epitome of fall and i LOVE it!!! great color combo!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Gracey... I'm literally drooling over here. This outfit is amazing. I have exactly zero floral skirts, despite the fact that I love them. I really need to up my thrifting game.

    Kelsey
    charmingpumpkin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love fall florals, and I love how you've got the skirt styled, with the plum top and camel cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, lover the plum colour of that top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oops, typo, didn't mean to add that extra "r" to the end of that last "love".

    ReplyDelete
  11. The burgundy wine top and floral colors of that skirt completely represent fall for me. Absolutely love it!
    xo, f

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. That's kind of the quintessential fall floral. Well played, Gracey! And well thrifted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I went thrifting with a coworker last week she nabbed this gorgeous dark-floral maxi skirt with buttons all up the front...I wanted to steal it but she's got to be a couple of sizes smaller than me, so I generously let her keep her find. She came to show it off to me today and it reminded me of your skirt here, which is why I'm talking about an unrelated person's clothing here in your comments. You look fantabulous, and I love the plum top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a great Fall floral print!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).