Monday, January 19, 2015

Inspiration Monday: home

Today is Inspiration Monday over at Two Birds.  Here is the inspiration photo:

Emma Stone

And here is my look:


Jacket: vintage, thrifted  Tee: Homeland Tees  Scarf: Gifted 
Jeans: Gap  Boots: Macy's




I've been extraordinarily homesick lately so I've been wearing my home tee a lot.  Like a lot:


It has an outline of the state of Oregon on it and says "home."  It makes me perversely happy to wear it here in Pennsylvania as I still am unable to view PA as my home.  Perhaps eventually, but not yet.


Of course, I don't know if Emma is wearing a home tee (probably not, poor girl), but I think the rest of my look is fairly close:



Gray jacket, pale scarf, jeans and boots. Yep, we're practically twins.


Happy Monday, All!  And thank you to Two Birds for the inspiration and for the link party!

Gracey