Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Invested

Vests are one of those pieces that didn't interest me forever (except sweater vests; sweater vests will always interest me) and then, suddenly, I couldn't resist them.  This navy blue number represents my latest lack of willpower:


Vest: Topshop via Nordstrom  Tee: LOFT (similar)
Jeans: Gap  Sandals: Steve Madden (save) (splurge)

I mean, come on, no one really expects that I'll be able to resist a vest in blue, right?  Good, I should hope not.


I also can't seem to resist wearing these shoes:


It's just that they're remarkably comfortable.  Also, I like to pretend I wore them to mirror the stripes in my shirt.  I did not, but that's why they call it pretend.


In neutral outfit like this, I figure I had to have some color, so I added my Sylca Designs necklace:

Necklace: c/o Sylca Designs (sold out, I like this one too)

I think it's just the perfect pop of color for wearing with my navy vest.






See?  The perfect pop.


Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey