Monday, February 9, 2015

Neutrals & Neon

I know that neon is no longer on trend, but I still like wearing it.  It's just the thing to brighten up a neutral winter outfit:




I mean, yes, I could have worn a black scarf with this, but that would have been so boring.  On trend, perhaps, but boring.

One thing you can say about neon, it's definitely not boring:



Even in little pops like a scarf or earrings, neon is just fun to wear.  I admit that I am a little bit biased due to my love of the 80s.  But, really, neon is fun:



And so are capes:

Cape: sold out eShakti (similar)  Scarf: v. old (similar)
Jeans: v. old Gap  Earrings: Kate Spade New York


And of course, one doesn't wear neon or a cape without being visible, so I'm linking up with Patti today.


Happy Visible Monday, All!

Gracey