Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mid-Week Musts: The Valentine's Edition

Today's mid-week musts are all about Valentine's Day:

Love is in the Air


The Dress: From a new-to-me brand, Poppy & Bloom.  They make retro-inspired dresses for plus-sized gals and they do it beautifully
The Scarf: Plaid and hearts and general adorableness
The Earrings: Cute without being cutesy
The Tights: These may be cutesy but I <3 them anyway (see what I did there?)
The Lipstick: My go-to red lip; M.A.C Viva Glam I


Okay, you caught me.  Today's must-read is a book that has nothing to do with Valentine's Day, but it has "love" in the title so, you know, that's something:


And really, this is a great book.  It is weird and daring and absolutely delightful. I actually read it several years ago and am re-reading now and I highly recommend it to those of you who like your literature a little strange.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey