Friday, June 27, 2014

Romper? Romper.

I do not honestly believe that adding a blazer to something automatically makes that something work-appropriate.  For example, a blazer with cut-offs and Chucks is NOT work-appropriate.  It's just not (okay, maybe it is for you; I don't know your life).  However, not believing something doesn't mean I won't try it, because why not, right?

No, I'm not wearing a blazer and cut-offs.  I'm wearing a blazer and a romper.  Romper?  Romper.


Romper: thrifted vintage   Blazer: Banana Republic  Boots: Nine West

Is it office appropriate?  Probably not.  But, no one said anything so either I got away with one or they thought I was wearing a ridiculously short dress.

It's not though; it's a vintage romper:



And because I will, apparently, just wear whatever this summer, I wore it to work.  With a blazer.  You know, for added professionalism and all.

Oh, right.  That's not actually a thing.

Well, this happened anyway:


And, except for having to get fully undressed to pee, it was pretty comfortable!  I mean, I'm not saying I'm going to run around in rompers all summer, but I'm not saying I'm not either.

Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

Get the Look
Similar polka dot romper
Similar white jacket (tall option here)
Similar flat boots
Similar belt