Hello Dearest Reader Friends!
As some of you may have noticed, I inadvertently skipped Literary Stylings for last month. And, unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip it this month as well.
I have a lot, no, seriously, a LOT, of changes going on in my life right now and my blogging has become necessarily sporadic. Oh, what's that? You noticed? Well, of course you did; how could you not?!
Rather than just let stuff slide I figure it's best to let you know ahead of time that I'm going to have to cut back a bit. Although, I guess because stuff has already slid it's not really ahead of time, but, hey, at least I'm trying! I really thought I could keep up with everything going on and with my blog, but it's proving impossible.
So, this means that I'm not going to have any more Literary Styling link parties. Not for awhile. At this point, I know I can't do tomorrow or next month and probably not December either. So let's shoot for January, m'kay?
As for everything else, I'm going to try to post regularly. At least more regularly than last week, but will need you for forgive me if I only get a post or two up.
Thank you all for your understanding in advance. You are the bestest!
xoxo,
Gracey