1. La Fiorentina Silk Scarf: The tie-dye on this scarf is lovely and silk will help keep your neck warm all winter without being too bulky.
2. House of Harlow Five Station Necklace: Station necklaces are great, graphic pieces and this piece incorporates texture as well. Win-win.
3. Sole Society "Hollie" Boots: I don't need more boots. I really truly don't. But, on the other hand, I don't have any olive boots so maybe I do need more boots. Especially two-tone boots with a walkable heel.
4. J. Crew New Balance Sneakers: I don't do the whole athleisure trend, but I'm warming to the idea of cute sneakers. And these are very cute; I love the mix of baby pink and olive.
5. Wool Felt Panama Hat: I am seriously considering a felt hat for this winter. I'm not usually a hat person, but I need something to keep the snow off my glasses and it may as well be this cute hat.
What about you, Reader Friends? How do you feel about olive accessories for fall? Would you wear any of these?
Happy Friday, All!
Gracey
