Earlier today I posted about one of my favorite Spring trends, the Multi Stripe trend. I love that this trend is fun and colorful and bold. And, also surprisingly versatile; multi stripes can be worn in a variety of pieces, all of which pack a definite punch.
Here are some of my favorites:
1. Melody Multi Stripe Midi Dress - I love the mix of colors in these stripes and the length is even long enough for my tall self! It's a perfect representation of this trend and a perfect piece for summer.
2. LOFT Strappy Cami - Don't let the strappiness of this top put you off. I have a couple of these types of tops from LOFT and they're very wearable and easily layered for work.
3. Topshop Deckchair Midi Skirt - The mix of chevron stripes and vertical stripes adds even more interest to this pretty skirt. I'd pair it with a simple black silk blouse and chunky sandals.
4. Ralph Lauren Sofia Striped Scarf - This is such a cheery scarf, I absolutely love the color scheme. It's the perfect piece for an overcast Spring days.
5. J. Crew Underwire Halter One Piece - Like the dress, the mix of colors in this suit is unexpected but perfect. And the variation of the width of the stripes has a surprising slimming effect.
Happy Friday, All!
Gracey
