Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Inspiration Monday on a Tuesday

So, this is my look for Two Birds' Inspiration Monday:



Yes, I know it's Tuesday, but a girl does what she can.  I also had to do what I could with this inspiration photo because, as it turns out, I had basically none of the necessary pieces!

Here is the inspiration photo for my look:



It's Olivia Palermo.  As I've mentioned before, I'm not sure what she's famous for, but she seems stylish and has nice, shiny hair, so that's something.  I also really like her outfit.  Unfortunately, I had nothing in my closet that even remotely resembles what Ms. Palermo is wearing.



See?  Not even close.  But, I tried.  Instead of a tweedy, pink topper, I wore tweedy green (thrifted).  And instead of fun, colorful heels, I wore fun, colorful flats (Coconuts).  And my jeans (Old Navy) are only slightly distressed as opposed to full-on I Don't Give A F*ck distressed.  But, I think we can all agree that I nailed the white shirt.  Yay, me!

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

Shop the Look
Similar Old Navy skinnies
Similar white shirt
Similar neon flats
Similar green jacket