I know a lot of people wear black through summer and somehow manage to do so without dissolving into a puddle of sweat, but I am not one of those people. Therefore, I tend to avoid wearing black during the warmer months. That is, unless I thrift an irresistible skirt that manages to be both black and summery all at once:
What makes this skirt irresistible to me? Well, although the print is kind of strange, I also find it oddly compelling:
Also, although it is nice and lightweight and therefore totally summer-appropriate (totally), I think the weird print will work well into fall as well. I'd like to do better about having pieces that are good for multiple seasons.
And, last, but certainly not least, this skirt lends itself to being paired with both black and brown and I'll be darned if I don't love mixed neutrals:
Hooray for mixed neutrals and summery black!
Happy Wednesday, All!
Gracey



