For my last Five for Friday, I did a color, I love, Fiesta! For today's version, I decided to do a color that I'm still on the fence about, Green Flash.
And, I have to say, I am newly on the fence about this color. When the new Pantone colors were first announced, I was firmly on Team Oh-Hell-No about Green Flash. But, it's growing on me and might even be something I try in one of the below pieces:
1. Saint Laurent "Classic 11" Sunglasses - I love, love, love the idea of sunnies mirrored with green flash lenses. This pair is definitely on the steep side, but they're also awesome and would look fabulous with an all-white look.
2. Saucony Originals Jazz O Classic Retro Running Shoe - Athleisure continues to be a trend that many people enjoy. It's not my personal favorite, but even I have to admit there is something charmingly retro about these bright sneaks.
3. Bindya Houndstooth Print Scarf - This is probably my favorite deployment of green flash; mixed with other bright colors on a black background. And as I've always said, a lightweight scarf is perfect for an air-conditioned summer office.
4. Vintage Kay Windsor Summer Dress - Do you love Green Flash? Well, then, this pick is for you. Go all in with a vintage dress from Etsy vendor AldaWild.
5. Topshop "Matisse" Floral Print Shorts - I love these shorts. Love the print (again, Green Flash and other brights on a black background), love the cut, love the 80s feel. Love.
So, Reader Friends, how do you feel about Green Flash? On board? On the fence? Or on Team Oh-Hell-No?
Happy Friday, All!
Gracey
