For today's Five for Friday, I decided to tackle one of the Pantone colors that I am not all that excited about, Iced Coffee. This was one of this season's colors that, when announced, I was like, "yeah... but no thanks." But, I'm working on being an equal opportunity color wearer so I poked around the interwebs for some Iced Coffee items that were wearable to my bright-loving self.
And, I have great news. There are wearable Iced Coffee items available; items like these:
1. Panacea Smoky Crystal Earrings - So, it turns out that I rather like Iced Coffee, as long as it has a little shimmer and shine like these earrings.
2. eShakti Vine Print Dress - And, Iced Coffee as part of a print is definitely do-able, especially on a midi dress like this one. The sleeves aren't my favorite, but, it's eShakti, so you can change them if you want!
3. LOFT Linen Cotton Sweater - If I were to ever do a solid piece in Iced Coffee it would be something like this simple, lightweight sweater.
4. Urban Originals Feather Print Scarf - Again, I like this color best in a print and think this pairing with fuchsia and orange is gorgeous.
5. Vince Camuto "Lavette" Booties - This is probably my favorite iteration of Iced Coffee. If you're looking for a neutral summer shoe, I think these are just perfect. And on-trend in all the ways.
What about you, Reader Friends? What are your feelings on Iced Coffee? Wearable, or just for drinking?
Happy Friday, All!
Gracey
