Friday, August 26, 2016

Five For Friday: Cardians

Although it's pretty warm here today, it's been much cooler this week.  So cool, in fact, that it's got me thinking about Fall.  Or, as I like to call it, Cardigan Season.

To celebrate the fact that Cardigan Season is nearly upon us, I've picked five cardigans I'd love to wear this season:



1. Nordstrom Blue Star Geo Print Cardigan - This cardigan is perfect for now, and for regions with milder Cardigan Seasons.  Also, the print is amazing and it's on sale.  Yay!

2. LOFT V-Neck Cardigan - In spite of the fact that LOFT stubbornly refuses to make these cardigans in Tall sizes (Why, LOFT?  Why?), I still like them.  Especially when they come in pretty colors like this orange-y nutmeg shade.

3. Target "Tribal" Print Cardigan - I'm showing the back of this cardigan so you can get the full effect of the awesome mix of colors and prints.  The front is similar, but with buttons.  Available in plus sizes too.

4. Gap Merino Wool Cardigan - The beautiful berry color of this cardigan is everything to me.

5. Modcloth "You Heard That Bright" Cardigan - For some reason I already own several navy blue cardigans.  And yet I still feel like I need *this* navy blue cardigan.  I mean, who doesn't need a navy blue cardigan with multi-colored zigzags??


How about you, Reader Friends?  Are you excited for Cardigan Season?


Gracey