If you haven't shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale yet, you're running out of time! The sale ends on Sunday. Now, I shared my picks for my taller readers with this post. A lot of those picks are gone now, but there are still some great items left.
Here are five of favorite pieces still on sale, but only through Sunday!
1. Halogen Chevron Silk Skinny Scarf - It's well documented that I love a skinny scarf. And I particularly love the 70s feel of this one. It's available in three different colorways and also a floral version, here.
2. Pleione Bell Cuff Blouse - These delicate bell sleeves add just enough drama to an outfit without going full-Elvira. Available in a print and five colors, (including black, so you can go half-Elvira if you need).
3. Halogen Windowpane Check A-Line Skirt - This skirt is so darned adorably mod, I love it!! Paired with tights and a black turtleneck sweater, it's perfect for fall.
4. Trouve Faux Leather Pleat Skirt - Because I am unable to resist pleats in any fabrication. This skirt is getting great reviews, but it reportedly runs large, so be aware.
5. Benardo Textured Long Coat - A gorgeous, lightweight coat for fall or mild winters. It would look great worn with that check skirt and turtleneck sweater combination we talked about earlier.
Happy Shopping, All!
Gracey
