Monday, March 16, 2015

Maybe Marsala

I think my scarf may be the Pantone 2015 Color of the Year, Marsala:




Maybe.  I wasn't too keen on that color when they announced it, so I didn't pay too much attention to what color it actually is.  But, there is a good chance it's the color of my scarf.


I wore the scarf with a peachy sweater and suede boots.  I know, suede, in spring.  And they've basically become my go-to shoe.  Of course, that wouldn't have been the case in Oregon, but it rains a lot less here so I can wear suede boots with abandon.  With abandon, I tell you!


And so I do:

Sweater: thrifted (similar, similar) Scarf: vintage, gifted
Jeans: Gap Stretch & Recovery Legging Jeans
Boots: Lucky Brand (save, splurge)


And I do even though they're a funny, reddish cognac, which isn't the most spring-like color.  But so far they've worked with my attempts at spring-like outfits.  I especially like them with this silk scarf sent to me by my sister:




I figure the scarf helps tie in the boots and it's a pretty floral, which is always appropriate for spring:


Earrings: Vintage  Scarf: vintage, gifted
(similar on Etsy here, here, and here)

Especially a pretty floral in what may be Marsala which makes it appropriate and on-trend.  Maybe.


Happy Monday, All!

Gracey