Friday, April 4, 2014

Lowercase Shiny

I'm not big on daytime shine.  I mean, I like shine, just not necessarily for day.  For example, I don't think I'd ever wear my sequined jacket to the office but it's completely necessary to my wardrobe that I own a sequined jacket.  However, I found that I can do just a little shine during the day and, it's kind of fun.

Like this gold striped sweater:


Top: BR Outlet  Jeans: Old Navy  Jacket: Thrifted  Boots: Gap  Necklace: Hive & Honey


It's not SHINY, it's just shiny, and I can do lowercase shiny during the day.  Heck, I even added to the shine with my necklace:



I figure if I'm otherwise in muted tones like olive and denim a double dose of lowercase shiny isn't going to make me feel like a disco ball.


See? shiny.


Happy Friday, All!

Gracey

Get the Look
Similar metallic striped top
Similar olive jacket
Old Navy Mid-Rise jeans
Similar mid-calf boots
Similar chevron necklace