Friday, April 25, 2014

Teeth

I thrifted the best t-shirt a couple of months ago but it took me forever to wear it.  It's just so good, I wasn't sure what to wear with it.  But, I finally figured it out:



And yes, it did take me forever to figure out what goes best with teeth is... more teeth:



I know, right?  Shark tooth + houndstooth = obviously awesome:


At least in my book.

Seriously, I loved this outfit.  The tee makes me unreasonably happy, as does the randomly-fringed 80s skirt:


Put them together and this outfit is the whole reason I shop at second-hand stores; I can get an outfit I love for about $10.  Which is why I'm linking up with Citizen Rosebud for #SECONDHANDFIRST.


Happy Friday, All!

Gracey


Get the Look
Similar shark tee (here or here)
Similar skirt (sadly w/o the fringe)
Splendid Lucas boots
Similar moto (similar moto vest)