Thursday, May 29, 2014

Check, Check, Check It Out

Today's blog title is basically a stroke of genius on my part as it refers both to my checked pants and my library stamp tee:


Tee: Out of Print Clothing  Pants: Gap  Sandals: thrifted Franco Sarto

That's right, it's a t-shirt printed with the stamps that you used to see, in the good ol' days, when you... wait for it... that's right, checked out a book.  Let's all let that sink in for a bit.  Brilliant, yeah?

Also brilliant?  This tee:



I love it so much.  It's from Out of Print Clothing whom I love anyway for making awesome things like shirts, totes and jewelry and for donating a book for each awesome thing sold to their partners, Books for Africa.  And then they went and made this tee and I was in heaven.

Seriously though, pretty great right?



You can get your own Library Stamp Tee here.  And I hope you will, if only to confuse all the children who have no idea what a library stamp is (sad face).

Happy Thursday, All!

Gracey

Get the Look
Library Stamp tee
Similar checked pants
Similar wedge sandals