Anyway, given the upcoming heat, I thought it best to try to get my pants-wearing out of the way. So, today, jeans:
I may risk pants tomorrow as well, but then it's tube tops and flip flops for the rest of the week. I'm kidding, but only because flip flops aren't great for bike riding. Otherwise, totally.
Today's outfit was great for a morning bike commute though; a breezy white shirt, relaxed jeans and my new favorite sandals:
![]() |
| Shirt: Gap Jeans: Lucky Sandals: Moorea Seal |
Oh, and this necklace. Again. Because I am strangely unable to resist the lure of sounding like the world's largest house cat:
Jingly tassels for the win! (Also, not for nothing, but Jingly Tassels is also the name of my next band. We're going to do burlesque covers of Christmas music.)
Happy Monday, All!
Gracey
Get the Look
Gap tunic
Similar Lucky jeans



