Sara Star, for giving me this award - it makes me quite happy to know someone out there finds me stylish!
In order to accept this award, I have to do a few things:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded it to me.
- Share seven things about myself.
- Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
- I love going to school. A lot. If I had the money, I'd just go to college and get degree after degree.
- I ride my bike to work almost everyday and I love it.
- I used to be a total tomboy - I didn't wear skirts or dresses from about 5th grade until my senior year.
- I love reading and sleeping - I'm basically a narcoleptic bookworm.
- I took a pole dancing class for about a year or so and it was the most awesome form of exercise ever!
- Even though I am six feet tall, I routinely wear heels over three inches in height and even have five inch platforms.
- I used to be almost painfully shy.
- Heather of Special Portland
- Louise of Coffee and a Cardigan
- Audi of Fashion for Nerds
- Allison of Tall Girl Blogging
- Terra of Stylish White Female
- Katie of Interrobangs Anonymous
- Lyddie of Chic-OnThe-Cheap
- Jodi of Day2Day Wear
- Joelle of both Joelle Van Dyne and The Owls Are Not What They Seem
- Noel of The Owls Are Not What They Seem