- Silk blouse - Banana Republic
- Cashmere sweater - Forte Cashmere via Ideeli
- Black skirt - Calvin Klein via Ideeli
- Patterned tights - Assets via Target
- Double-strap shoes - BC Footwear "Shadowplay" via Endless.com
These are the shoes I bought in response to the "oxford" craze from the last year or so. I didn't like any of the oxfords I tried - I didn't feel they looked right on my rather large foot. However, I do enjoy androgyny, so I wanted something that had the same feel (for me) as oxfords. These are perfect for me. They have a small wedge and I love the little baby studs on the straps (you can find them at Zappos, Endless or Amazon). They also come in black with silver studs and in sizes up to 11.