- Vintage plaid skirt - thrifted
- Lace blouse - The Limited
- V-neck cardigan - a.n.a - JC Penney
- "Footless" tights - v. old - ???
- Riding boots - Born - Nordstrom
- Scarf - v. old - Macy's
- Trench - Kenneth Cole - Ideeli
Ordinarily, these colors remind me of summer, for obvious reason. But I also really like these colors together (its a combination on flags all over the world for a reason). I don't think this outfit is summery at all, and was a great excuse to wear my new sweater. Which, by the way, is not a "tall" but fits me perfectly in the arms. I love it when that happens, especially when the perfect fitting sweater only cost $6.97. Seriously - if you have one, get thee to a JC Penney. Darn near half the store is on sale for $6.97. Macy's is having a pretty good sale too - a lot of their clothing is 75% off.
Did you guys find any great sales today or over the weekend? Share.