Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Animal Print Piece? I’m A-Fraas So


It’s no secret that I love animal print; I am, in fact, one of those people who consider it a neutral.  So, when the fine people at Fraas offered to send* me a new animal print scarf, I jumped at the chance.  And I was not disappointed – this Fraas scarf is just lovely:



It’s nice and lightweight so I can wear it throughout the spring and even as a wrap on cooler summer nights.  And the coloring is pretty neutral, both proving my point and allowing me to pair it with a lot of different items in my closet. 

Today I paired it with a cream, tiered blouse (Nordstrom), coral waterfall cardigan (Nordstrom), dark trouser jeans (Banana Republic), heeled booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx), lion earrings (vintage) and a turquoise-bead bracelet (vintage).  I wore the scarf long to match the flow of the cardigan and felt long and lean all day, despite the ruffles and layers.

Interested in an elongating and versatile Fraas scarf of your own?  They are available at department & specialty stores across the world and can also be purchased at fraas.com and amazon.com.  Not a fan of animal print?  Fraas makes all sorts of different patterns, from dragonflies to stripes to watercolor-like florals, and they're all gorgeous.

Happy Wednesday, All!

Gracey

*Yes, this scarf was sent to me free of charge, but you all know I’d tell you if it were less than awesome.

21 comments:

  1. Cat lover in the house! I adore some leopard print, too--it looks so good with red. You've paired it up perfectly.

    ps-long live our eggs! You know what this means...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that print paired with coral! They play off of each other very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The scarf is fab. Love it with the wide legged jeans and drape-y cardi. Cute from head to toe. All 6 odd feet of you!

    The Zara jeans are available online here http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product/us/en/zara-us-S2012/189518/629875/COLOURED%2BTWILL%2BTROUSERS

    I've linked to it on my post as well.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, as usual! I love the dark wash of your jeans with the red and then the leopard print... perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It totally is a neutral. I swear, my leopard-print scarf is the one I've worn most frequently this year, and I fearlessly mix it with EVERYTHING.

    I love how you've got the brights mixed in with the neutrals. The bracelet is particularly appealing to me today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo loving this scarf on you, Gracey! I think you and I are fashion soul sisters. And I was thinking of you when I got that ikat high-low skirt from target. haha. i love the coral cardi with the beautiful scarf and that fab top. and now i will go and check out those scarves!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the leopard + coral! I have a leopard-print scarf too and I adore it. I have an overabundance of scarves though so it doesn't get nearly the wear it deserves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is a lovely scarf. I like the drapey feel that your outfit his.

    ...and cute post title! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this look! So simple and chic and your leo scarf is fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Impeccable, Gracey! This outfit cannot be pecced.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely scarf, and it looks great with the tiered top and flowy cardigan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this outfit and that scarf is magnificent! Seriously, I am forever jealous of your long legs!!! Those pants look incredible on you! XO Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree with you! Leopard is a neutral. I've had a pair of of leopard shoes for years, and I'm really only limited because the trim is brown.

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know I'm always all over your cute animal prints...this one is perfect for summer! I'm just loving the lighter, brighter shades of brown/white in the leopard print. Really cute with coral too :)

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    Enter my Shabby Apple GIVEAWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute outfit! I love the addition of the animal print scarf! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this scarf and I'm like you.. animal is a staple in my wardrobe!!! I like the coral color you are wearing too, its a really good color on you.. Your outfits are getting better and better everytime I visit!! (they are always great is what I mean :)
    xox J

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the outfit! The colorful cardi and shirt are so flowy and with that scrisp pants, awesome! and your legs look super long and skinny! Definitely one of my favorites for a while!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sassy! Love it with the bright coral cardi and lean jeans.

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).