Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bright Blazer, Laced Booties


You all know that brights are sort of my thing, right?  And that I love me some orange?  Well, out of all the shades of orange that I wear, I find coral to be especially delightful.    All this means that, in my estimation, this blazer is pert near perfect; it’s not just bright, it’s bright coral:



I paired my coral blazer (thrifted), with a white, embellished tank (Design History via Ross) and lagoon skinnies (Gap) and added lace-up, heeled booties (Nine West via TJ Maxx).

Given the brightness of this jacket, I’m taking Tammy at Silver Style up on her kind invitation to link up to her Trending through the Decades series.  This week is all about brights, and there are some amazing looks showcased, so stop by if brights are your thing too.

And have a Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Gracey

17 comments:

  1. Love the quirky coral blazer and boots together...makes your comfy jeans outfit so snazzy!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome!! do you want to follow each other? =)

    Momo
    www.letmedream.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were made to wear coral! i love this color on you, and that embellished tank is perfect with the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coral blazer is great. I want one. You look beautiful in that color. The booties are a perfect addition to the outfit.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coral blazer is perfection! and thrifted too! way to go *high five*

      Delete
  5. Okay...those pants fit you perfectly. Coral is a great, great color on you and those booties...I'm dying.
    -Meagan
    www.brassinpocketblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you thrifted that beauty! I love a 3/4-sleeve blazer... supremely jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The color is beautiful, and I love how you scrunched the sleeves! The boots look so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coral is so my thing these days, it makes me weak in the knees, and in the wallet...lol.

    You look lovely, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your playful attitude toward clothes. We never go wrong with bright colors and you succeed here nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in coral! I bought a coral cardigan a few years ago, but I was scared of bright colors back then ... so I donated it, which I now regret. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, way to rock those awesome booties! They're great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous of thrifted blazers! I can't seem to find any. Sad face. The color and fit on yours is just so fantastic!

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous combination, Gracey!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this color on you! I wore a blouse in this color today...it was grey and cool and overcast and the blouse was a cheery color.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great find and excellent fit.I would wear it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaah, coral blazer! Seriously, you don't know what you've done to me. I'm on the hunt for the perfect blazer because of you.

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).