Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Two for One


Yesterday I posted my outfit from Saturday night, so I’m including my outfit from yesterday, as well as today’s outfit, in today’s post.

This is yesterday’s outfit:



Close up of the animal print booties

Yesterday I wore pleats and animal.  I paired a black pleated skirt (thrifted), cream silk tank (thrifted), cranberry wool cardigan (Ports International, thrifted), black tights (Spanx), owl belt (Ross), tassel pendant (Old Navy) and animal print booties (80%20 “Tessa” via Piperlime).


And this is today’s outfit:


Today is very windy!

Dunce-man earrings - front and side views

Close up of the print on the skirt.

Today I wore stars and studs.  I paired a star-print skirt (thrifted) with a plain white tee (Target) and a black cardigan (Gap).  I added black wedge booties (Nine West “Peekaboo” via Piperlime), a red, studded belt (thrifted), strange little dunce-man earrings (gifted) and bright red tights (DKNY via Nordstrom).

Due to a nearly crippling combination of laziness and poor computer skills, I don’t do retrospectives or even show multiple outfits in a single post.  But, I do think it’s kind of interesting to see a couple outfits together that show there is basically no rhyme or reason to what I leave the house in.

Happy Tuesday, All!

Gracey

21 comments:

  1. very cute! LOVING those animal print booties!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey babes.. wow those leopard booties are wild alright.. I would love to see them on you!!! and your black booties today are kindof like the ones I am wearing today too... we have esp I know it :)

    I love your black skirt too.. most flattering on you if I dont say so myself!!

    thanks for coming over to visit. .i am so lame. I hardly post or visit people lately... I know I know... me baaaaad!!
    xo J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both skirts and you have such a great collection of belts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pleated skirt. xx

    blooomingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, I totally have no rhyme or reason between days. I'm glad it's not just me!

    That long cardigan is just too amazing though. I dig it aaa lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think "no rhyme or reason" is the best way to be. Keep em guessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dunce man earrings???? they are soooo awesome! also, I totes love those animal print wedges. They are pretty coolio cats.

    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    the shop of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I've coined a new term for your outfit from yesterday:
    "Simplici-whimsy".

    It's simplicity and whimsical wrapped up in one great outfit. You look very elegant.

    Another touch of whimsy...the duncemen earrings! Seriously priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gracey, you know I'm one of your shrimpy-sized readers who would give anything to look as terrific in a long boyfriend cardi as you do, right?

    Why do those earrings look like Tinman earrings to me? Is it my advanced age? lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved scrolling down and getting the surprise of the red tights! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoy the first outfit. I LURVE the second one. The red tights are just fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  12. looking good gracey girl! i do so want those boots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. REALLY cool shoes. But nothing competes with your brilliant smile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I see a color theme in both these outfits. Black, white and red has long been a favorite of mine. I love the dunce man earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love both of these! The sweater in that first outfit is a really nice color and looks really great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two'fers are great! Double the pleasure! Those little Dunce-man earrings are the best! I like slightly off beat things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have amazing legs! Like, Tina Turner legs! I think you need to invest in more minis, my dear. You know, if you have a big stick to beat off the guys.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love both outfits, fantastic colour themes...
    Those animal print shoes are so amazing and I LOVE that cranberry cardigan on you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the booties!! So cute.
    Seeing your red tights makes me miss tights :) It's already to hot here but I might still sneak them in!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those dunce man earrings are awesome! I love offbeat jewelry like that.

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).