Monday, May 16, 2011

A Flare for Color

Daily Outfit for Monday, May 16th, 2011

This outfit isn't actually that colorful, but I'm wearing flares and if there is anything I learned from Mary at Stylefyles it's that it's a lot of fun to create blog titles out of nonsensical wordplay.



In addition to my grey flares (GAP), I wore a ditsy floral blouse (Old Navy), coral cardigan (GAP), brown wedge sandals (Kenzie via Macys) and turquoise earrings (gifted).  I don't know why I don't wear these jeans more often - they're super-comfortable and probably the most flattering fit of any of my jeans.  And yet I resist them.  I hope they're not taking it personally.

Happy Monday, All!

Gracey


11 comments:

  1. that coral sweater is beautiful. the flowers behind you aren't bad either. :-) Sometimes when I put something away I forget about it and am thrilled when I find it later and love how it fits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that coral color....but most especially your lovely smile! Hugs! ~Serene

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for some grey jeans for a while. These are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming up with interesting blog titles is one of the things I struggle most with. As for flares - yippee - they're back. I think they are much more figure flattering then skinnies.

    Today you look like the fashion forward girl next door.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful! I LOVE that coral cardi! Super cute! Your smile is so catchy...I'm smiling now! haha Thanks for your sweet comment. It made me laugh. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I especially love about this outfit is how the coral cardi contrasts with the grey pants, which I agree you should wear more often. The fit looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great color! that cardi looks so good on you. that floral top is pretty adorable as well!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the those jeans, too. I think the whole outfit is a nice combination of pattern, color and casual. I would think it might even do for a business casual environment too. Super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not at all surprisingly, I love your flares. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She doth protest too much! You should totally give in to these flares :D Looking lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).