Daily Outfit, Tuesday, 2/1/11
- Black turtleneck - Old Navy
- Vintage muumuu - thrifted (label says Punahou Apparel)
- Studded belt - Michael Michael Kors - Nordstrom
- Black leggings - INC - Macys
- Riding boots - Born Crown - Nordstrom
- Scarf - gifted (thanks, Kathy!)
- Trench - Kenneth Cole - Ideeli
Last time I wore this I wore it with black tights and my double strap brown shoes (seen here) and it was just too short. If it were less full, I think it would be okay with just tights, but this much volume and this little length, I am far more comfortable with leggings instead of tights. Especially riding into work.
Speaking of which, the ride in was freezing today! I forgot to cover my ears and regretted it immensely when I got to work. At least we're not getting the snow storms much of the nation is getting. As you can see from the pictures (blurry though they are - I'm working on that, I swear), it was very sunny today. Very sunny and very cold.
How is the weather where you are at? Are you getting tons of snow?