Friday, October 28, 2011

Super Casual Girl

First, and foremost, I’d like to apologize to the bactrian camels of the world – just because you have two humps doesn’t mean I wanted to offend you yesterday either.

Second, I’m basically dressed like an off-duty super hero today:



Like Super Girl in her casual duds.  Super Casual Girl, if you will.  But, hey, it’s Friday, I’ve had a rough week at work and all I could muster up is essentially jeans and a tee.  But at least they’re brightly colored jeans, right?  I paired my red skinny jeans (Old Navy Rockstar) with a striped, blue-gray tunic (Caslon via Nordstrom) and brown boots (Target).

Third, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  We have plans to attend a harvest festival at a local winery but I may just read and sleep all weekend as that sounds infinitely better to me at this moment.  Maybe Zumba tomorrow morning will perk me up though; either that or make me angry – it’s still a toss-up at this point with that class.  So, yeah, I have no idea what I’m doing this weekend.  But, whatever you’re doing, I hope it’s fabulous.

Happy Friday, Everyone!

Gracey

17 comments:

  1. Hello there! Thanks for following and the sweet comment!! Im now following you :)
    Love your style, and sense of humor :) While I'm not as tall as you, I still feel some of the woes of a tall girl... (I come in at around 5'9" )
    Look forward to reading some more! :)

    Love,
    Jess
    http://jessica-ohmydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Super Gracey! OooOo! You're Supracey, surprising your enemies into submission with your fashionable outfits and dazzling wit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh, Gracey. You have been KILLING it this week with your outfits! Like, seriously. I've starred them all to go into my inspiration folder. Super Gracey (or Supracey, as Kelsey put it) can inspire everyone and still go whooshing off to save the day. Thanks, Supracey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your crazy bright pants, I gotta get me some of those!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe an off duty super hero. i really love this outfit. you should dress like clark kent more often!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those pants!! where did you find those beauties???

    happy weekend xox J

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gracey, these rockstar jeans make you look like a rockstar not a super hero. Just lovely. You really need to enter this into twobirds link up on Monday. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo Have a great weekend darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the red jeans!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very gorgeous! I love SuperCasual Girl, she's totally my favorite super-heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your red jeans! It sounds like you're going to get a lot of outfits out of those.

    I just started Zumba at the gym and it's my favorite class even though I'm very uncoordinated (some might say I'm a bad dancer...and they would be right). I hope it doesn't make you angry next time you go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through Already Pretty. You are my idol/blogger twin! I'm 5'10, size 12-14, with broad shoulders. You look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red jeans look good, as does your brilliant smile!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i so wish i had those red jeans! i saw them at ON and wanted to buy them but i don't think it's a good idea while i'm preggo. i wanted the bright blue ones too! you look great in this outfit. love the stripes and the red jeans!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. How completely awesome! As a fellow giant (6'1" in stocking feet, with a penchant for vintage dresses that only five-footers should wear) I am totally stoked to find your blog. And there's no way you qualify as plus size...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whew, that striped tunic is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh. I really. really like this. like the colors. the top with the pants. Like. Like. Like.

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).