Friday, October 21, 2011

My Friday Pants

Yes, I wore these exact same pants last Friday.  They are My Friday Pants (capitalization makes it official) and today is Friday so I am wearing them:



Last Friday I wore these jeggings (Gap) with a coral tunic.  Today I wanted to try tonal dressing so I paired them with a tunic (via Ross) and cardigan (a.n.a via JC Penney) in hues that are similar to the jeggings.  I also layered the tunic over a dark taupe camisole (Stem via Nordstrom) and added low brown boots (Target).

Aside from that, I am just very, very happy it’s Friday.  I don’t have any big plans for this weekend - no fuzzy goats or Frisbee golf.  For those who asked, Frisbee golf is like real golf in that you “tee off” (i.e. throw the Frisbee real hard) and “putt” (i.e. throw the Frisbee less hard) but there are no greens and the “holes” are baskets.  But, it’s not a completely boring weekend either.  Saturday I have Zumba and thrifting with Alex and then a birthday party for my niece.  And Sunday we’ll be carving the pumpkins we got last weekend.

How about you all?  Any big plans for the weekend?

Whatever you have planned, I hope everyone has a Happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!

Gracey

13 comments:

  1. I like your Friday pants! :-)
    We have a frisbee gold course right near my house. It's hard! :-)
    Have a great weekend!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Friday pants too!! That's awesome. My fiance thinks jeggings are gross, but I think I shall trick him into liking them ;) You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracey, I LOVE that tunic! Can I just say that frisbee golf sounds AWESOME lol
    No big plans here, hope you enjoy your weekend!

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's fun to have an usual day outfit :) generally at week-ends, I stay at home and dress very casualy :)

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tonal outfit. I keep meaning to give it a try. Soon. Have a lovely weekend! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww Friday Pants! I love me a good pair of jeggings. These looks super great on you! I am super stoked for the weekend because my bestie is visiting me!
    Have a happy weekend!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Shabby Apple giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. how cute! you look super confident, love the print on your blouse
    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great print, pretty colors. This looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for friday pants! consistency is the best!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracey, first can I just say thank you for always leaving such sweet and thoughtful comments - you added that you dress for how you get to work and that's awesome! (something I hadn't thought of since I always drive)
    Anyway, love this outfit!!! I actually just gave my shot at tonal-dressing and chose blue as well! Haven't posted the pictures yet but will soon :)
    Are you linking up to my "Best Form of Flattery" inspiration series tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm kind of obsessed with my Gap jeggings, too! They're so comfortable, how can you not wear them every Friday? Love the tonal dressing.

    p.s. If you randomly happen to see any goats this weekend, please take more pics. Because the goat from your post was the cutest I've ever seen (this coming from the girl who went to a petting zoo for her birthday as an adult).

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute friday pants, lovely color...maybe you should wear it on other days as well! The matching cardi and printed top, I like the print. You know what works for you and always looks fabulous, your height doesn't really matter anymore.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving your friday pants! jeggings are such a fave for me, especially when i'm preggo. i actually wanna wear certain things two days in a row and sometimes just post it on a different day just cuz i think it might be weird if i'm basically wearing the same thing in two posts back to back. a week is definitely enough time in between :)

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).