Friday, October 14, 2011

Pinky Melon Coral

I thought this tunic was more orange and therefore more appropriate for fall.  Instead it appears to be a pinky melon coral color, but I wore it anyway:



I paired the tunic (Pleione via Nordstrom) with blue green jeggings (Gap), a metallic cuff (thrifted), coral and raw opal earrings (Crafty Wonderland vendor) and peep-toe leopard print mini-wedges (v. old).  I bought both the tunic and the jeggings this summer but it was too hot to wear either piece.  The jeggings were especially a no go as my thighs were all angry and sweaty this summer and not in the mood to be confined by pants, even pants in a pretty color like these.

Today though, it’s nice and cool without being too cold and rainy.  And hopefully the weekend stays the same.  If it does I may just keep wearing these pants – they are pretty darned comfortable.  But, even if it does rain, we’re going to the pumpkin patch this weekend which should be fun.  I'll be sure to get some pictures to share.

Happy Friday, Everyone!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Gracey

16 comments:

  1. Love the color of the tunic and the leopard print shoes. you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, simple and stylish! Gap dont have a Tall range over here, drives me crazy when I see bloggers wearing their pretty jeans... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Coral is such a great colour on you, and those earrings are so very fab. Have fun pumpkining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your legs look soooooooo looooooong in those pants! And I agree with Ana--the color of the shirt is lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tunic looks absolutely fantastic on you, particularly paired with those jeans. I love the dark blue with the salmon -- it's a lovely combination!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your pumpkin patch pictures. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wore coral this week too! i kinda felt like if i wore it with black maybe it'd be fall-ish? i like this look, Gracey. i really like those jeggings and i think it really comes together perfectly with those leopard print flats!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice color top, really flatters your skin tone, you got a great smile too! The leopard peep toe shoe is cute

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That top is wonderful and I love the earrings with it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, yes yes! I absolutely ADORE coral and this shade looks so beautiful on you! It is perfectly balanced with the skinny jeans + leapard flats!

    http://somethingoldmeetssomethingnew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i LOVE the tunic!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the top!!!

    www.fatandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is an excellent color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the color on you! Those jeans fit you so well. I swear you are the jeans/jeggings QUEEN!! You look great in every pair! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that tunic, and the color looks fantastic on you! Love the pop of animal print in those flats!

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like these two colors together. I have a few coral tops and will have to remember the pairing.

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).