Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fall Floral – Remixed

As I said before, I think this skirt is just perfect for fall.  And as its still fall for another month, I thought I’d get another wearing in:



Once again, I’m unable to resist the lure of the burgundy and plum flowers on this skirt when deciding what to pair it with.  This time I paired the skirt (thrifted) with burgundy tights (Hue) and plum polka dot bow blouse (Old Navy) layered under a black sweater (Hinge via Nordstrom).  I added my trusty riding boots (Born Crown “Sosie” via Nordstrom) and vintage carnelian earrings (Lil’ Gypsy Vintage).

Here is a close up of the earrings:


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  In spite of my snow-fears, we didn’t run into any in the pass and only encountered a little bit while cutting the Christmas trees.  I do have some photos from my trip; I’ll try to get those posted this weekend.

Happy Tuesday, Everyone!

Gracey

14 comments:

  1. Hi Gracey! this is a wonderful Fall look - that skirt is fab and so versatile for colors. I really like your vintage earrings too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are gorgeous! I also like how you picked up the maroon/burgundy in the tights and blouse.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt so much! And the polka dot blouse is just way too cute paired with the floral print. Beautiful earrings make for a winning ensemble. I'm thoroughly convinced that you can't put together an un-winning (aka losing) ensemble, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. The blouse is just too perfect with that skirt. You are one of my pattern mixing inspirations lady, even if it totes doesn't show since I never wear patterns. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  5. If fall had a beautiful baby girl - it would be that skirt. :) It looks lovely on you and I like that you mixed the patterns up with the polka dot top! Cute!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, clever lady! Picking out one of the less-obvious colors in a garment and repeating that color elsewhere in the outfit is already a brilliant way to unite things. But you managed it for the plum and cognac *and* orange in the skirt: stunning forethought and attention to detail!

    I am a sucker for a good autumn motif, and this one is especially happy. Glad it got more use before the snow falls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is fabulous, and I love how you mixed its print with the dots in the blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the polka dots paired with that floral pattern! perfection!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. How funny! I JUST posted about these lush, oriental, rich prints and how much I love them :D This skirt is SO FANTABULOUS, dear!!! I am quite envious and absolutely a fan of the way you styled those polka dots with it. Oh my word, fashion love to you.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto to all of the above. Seriously fabulous skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it and it goes great with those boots! :D
    Those earrings are gorgeous!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love that skirt! And I think I like it better this time around. The dark really makes the colors pop!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit and your blog! You look fabulous and I love your printed skirt and boots! I like how you mixed prints also. You have a new follower!

    -Rhe
    rhestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. brown boots with burgundy tights. ..fun

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Comments! I love comments!! (And cake, but if you just leave a comment, I'll manage the cake on my own).