I adore this dress, I do. But, I do also wish it were just a tad longer:
Although it hides the worst of my stings and scratches, you can still see that my ankles are scratched and bordering on furry. I paired the dress (Eight Sixty via Nordstrom) with pewter sandals (Lovely People via Ideeli), a thin brown belt (Gap), wooden earrings (Last Thursday vendor) and a watch, a bangle and a bracelet.
It was my hope that people would be too distracted by the different patterns on the dress and it’s overall awesomeness to notice that I appear to be wearing fur anklets. Fur anklets aside, this is probably the easiest way I’ve found to wear mixed patterns – having them mixed for you in a garment takes all of the guesswork out of it.
It was my hope that people would be too distracted by the different patterns on the dress and it’s overall awesomeness to notice that I appear to be wearing fur anklets. Fur anklets aside, this is probably the easiest way I’ve found to wear mixed patterns – having them mixed for you in a garment takes all of the guesswork out of it.
Today’s Takeaway? If you have patternmixophobia, try a piece that has the different patterns already mixed for you; it’s an easy way to get started.
Happy Thursday, Everyone! I am actually out of the office tomorrow, so I’ll say Happy
Weekend now as well!
Weekend now as well!
Gracey

