Well, it’s not “new” new, it’s vintage, but it’s new to me
and I adore it:
I got it last night while I was finishing up my 80s prom
errands. I thrifted it for $5.00 and
popped it in the wash as soon as I got home so I could wear it today.
I love the delightfully psychedelic print and all the
color. Given both those attributes I
could, and maybe even should, have gone with neutral accessories but it’s
Friday and I’m giddy for prom tonight so I went with a bright pink belt (thrifted),
green glass bangles (Ray’s Ragtime) and green drop earrings. I did go with a neutral shoe (Jeffrey
Campbell via Nordstrom), but then again I’m rocking neon pink toes. Oh, well.
I gotta be me.
Speaking of neon, the lovely, talented, frankly awesome
Wendy Brandes was kind enough to include me in her neon post for the Huffington Post. Check it out, I’m all, like famous
and stuff.
And that’s it for me today.
I’m leaving early for prom (!) but tomorrow I will be posting my photos
and all the prom photos you all emailed to me.
Happy Friday, Everyone!
Have a wonderful weekend! And
Happy Mother’s Day!
Gracey

